Monday, September 19, 2011

First Things First

Ok. So, first thing first. Hi! I am Courtney and I am a Junior in the Lake Oswego Symphonic Band. I have been playing flute for some time now and one of my friends who is also in band asked me if I would let her use my flute so she could learn how to play flute. I said sure. Then after some time after contemplating what I was going to do for my 20% project I came up with an idea that I had come to me on a whim and I found that I am actually quite good at. Teaching others to play an instrument, specifically the flute. So that is what I will be doing for the next semester. Though I might also be looking to see if I might also do another thing also for my 20% project. I will have to ask Mr. Matthys if I can do it too as something that I can do outside of class that could also be part of the 20% project. I will give you more information on that after I have talked with him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment